Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Notes To My Mama...

Today is my Momma's day...the day she left her loved ones....its been a decade .....On this day.....all that i have is just a few lines...Notes to my Ma...through which i wish to pay tribute..and as i write this note, a mixed feeling springs up....the feeling of a motherless child,dashing hopes of a friend and the pride of a fearless woman...A decade back,death took her away .....but for me, she is immortal.!...and i hold her tightly to my heart...coz..She is so special...One in a million,A jewel in the Crown...She was a wonderful Woman Indeed.!


Tall and teen tho
I was a toddler at heart
Wailed like a child
Who lost the way,
and felt alone in the crowd.
Hoped for a new dawn in my life…
But all I got was dusk and dark
Caught in the midst of clouds and thorns of life
Tears spoke my feelings
Silence spoke my mind
Yearned for a sunshine..until I realized that
the rays… were beyond dreams…
Your treasured memories were my constant companion ,
Which lead me in those clouds.
As the pages of life turned one by one,
I grew stronger..from a timid girl to a fearless woman..
And Sooner I found the lost glee.
When the pain of labour embraced me,
your memories were the balm.
But no balm can heal the wound of a
A motherless child..
Time flies high
World changes
But my love for you is eternal.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

scrawler ....very moving .....
nothing less .. nothing more...
AMMA u are my best.