Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whenever I take pen to write,
Unknowingly my pen
Draws a portrait of yours….
I donno why?

When I saw the world of paradoxes…
My heart was echoed with your words.
You taught me only the real world..
But I fathomed reality is out of reach.

You told me to smile and laugh..
But life is not about smiles alone
I grasped the real life in tears
and it tutored me the reality.

You taught me to read and write,
You gave me talks on life.
Each day was a life for me
I drew out many things beyond
Finally I agnised life is
about living and survival

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u drawn again a picture of a compassionate, protective, visionary mother and a child...
i do also see the child at the other moment feel lonely and seeks her mother..

scrawler its again picture perfect and compassionate, action filled poem ...:)

Shaan Menon said...

hi...thanks for another nice creation..!