Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Hidden Feelings

The dawn chorus awoken me
With your thoughts.
Those thoughts spilled hopes
In my benumbed mind.
Morning breeze carried
The messages sent by you.
Though u were far away
U were near and dear to me.

Each day passed with
Fondling your memories.
Inhaled the fragrance of your love
Those actions kept me happy
It made me smile....
But i wept thinking of you.......

When i was down
I felt isolated from the crowd
And became oblivious.
Slowly solitude captured my mind
But i pretended to be happy.

The agonies made my heart
Heavy with unbearable pain.
I sobbed.....
I was in need of you.....
I craved........ for your love and care
I felt like lying........
On your lap.....
And broken down realising
That u will never come back to me.

I donno where you are
But i can smell your presence around me
Where ever you are
Kindly shower your blessings on me
And spread the light in my life
And make the path visible for me.
I implore you
To remain as a beacon in my life
As my journey is about to begin
Towards a new direction
I wish i should reach
The meaningful destination.

My life began from you
You will continue to remain forever
In my breath,words and feelings
And i cannot erase your thoughts from my mind.

Whatever i do
Iam doing it for you
As you are my dream
And your dreams are my mission

No comments: