Thursday, December 9, 2010

Momma's Note...

Your never ending letters and notes expressing “Mom, I love you. Because you love me, you cooks for me, you play with me, you are my best friend…” sheds light on me making me smile and laugh even in bitter times. Your endless prattle, constant nagging, mischievousness, impulsiveness and emotions leave me helpless, tears.

Sometimes I cuddle you in Joy,

At times I crush you in despair…

Yet, none can understand you better than I do because you are my tot. As you celebrate your birthday tomorrow ( 10/12/10 ) I wish you grow up like a titan and keep smiling, be innocent and cheerful as always you are. I admire you for the way you shower eternal love and care on each and everyone; irrespective of friends or strangers. I am proud of your selfless nature and sharing outlook. And yes, the name Krishna suits you the best.

I am an infant mom and I wish to be the same forever so that I can learn from you.

Love,

Amma.

8 comments:

Sri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sri said...

:):):) that really brought a smile on my face. I too admire the innocence in u Krish....remain the same.

and for my sis...entha kuzhanthaium nalla kuzhaindai thaan mannil pirakavile, avar nallavar aavadhum theeyavar aavadum annai valarpadile..
so all credit to u:)
Happy birthday Krish:) - Shilpi chitti

Rajeswari said...

Thank You..

annai valarpile? I donno... For him I am a friend/toy..picking up fights and sharing everything. :-D

Shaan Menon said...

ver well written. and my birthday wishes for Krish too.. to mention something more here, he shares birthday with a very eminent person... C Rajagopalachari.....

happy birthdayto you Krish

Shaan Menon said...

.... The child is the father of the man,
and i could wish my days to be...
bound each to each by natural piety...

Rajeswari said...

@ Prashaanth,

Thank you! Yeah..CR's bday falls on Dec 10th..my fav :-)

Anonymous said...

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS :-)

LUCKY MOM, LUCKY KRIS [ LUCKY RAJ TOO ;-) ]

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
MAY GOD BLESS U ALL

Rajeswari said...

he he he Thank You!

sshh..don't drag Raj into this blogosphere..Let him enjoy and live peacefully :P