Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Window In Eternity.........

Unruffled window stood in eternity...
Songs of sparkling stars,glittering sun
Moon beam were heard from the window...
It coughed drooping leaves&twilit...
It showed Blooming buds and fragrance...
Alas!I never woke up.

I clutched my hands to the grills...
Oftimes...briny drops kissed the grills..
I leaned..and counted stars....
I sensed the world...
Oh! i never sensed the window...

Pall camouflaged ...
I dribbled through the pane...
ofttimes i shut & battered...
Yet It embraced my heartless thoughts..

I 'grew' and agnised...
Evermore undiminishing light remains
AS Beacon forever in my life...

Indeed,Dad is the window of my life...
the roots of my thoughts&seed of my wisdom..

Dad-My guide to the world around!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) അച്ഛന്‍ ... ഒരു കുടുംബത്തിന്‍ടെ നെടുംതൂണ്‍ ...
എന്‍ടെ ഓര്‍മകളിലെ ഹീറോ ...
"the roots of my thoughts&source of my wisdom".വളരെ ശരി.. .

എന്‍ടെ ഓരോ വിഴ്ച്ചകളിലും ആ അദൃശ്യമായ - ശക്തമായ കൈകള്‍കായി ഞാന്‍ പരതിയുരുന്നു ...
കുട്ടികാലത്തെ ആ വിരല്‍ത്തുമ്പില്‍ നടന്നു കണ്ടിരുന്ന ആ ലോകം എത്ര സുന്ദരം..

Anil Sawan said...

wow, beautiful dedication!

vinny said...

Poem of Purity....

Every girl's first hero - her Dad !

Shaan Menon said...

wow...good... its a new one from ur stable.. dad..!!! and u kept it to urself till the very end to reveal what the poem is all about... great work...!!!!

Anonymous said...

dad! i am not yet one...
...but i am sure
every dad must be proud
to have a daughter like you...

Rajeswari said...

just like the Curtain conceals the window...here the initial words conceals the main theme...

Rajeswari said...

@karmanna...true..dads are pillar of strength...

Thanks Hero!

Vinnie..Thanks :-)

@smithies...Thanks for stopping by :-)

Scattered Thoughts... said...

I bow you poetess.. seriously!!

and yes.. I am flying to your place (Dubai I guess?) to get some lessons from you !!! :)

Rajeswari said...

@ST you are most welcome!are u gonna come via mumbai?where our 2 'guides' are there to take u around?after reaching Dubai...its my turn to take u 'around" :-)