Friday, October 3, 2008

Sequel To Voice Of A Dying Friend

We have become alien
Its been months..since
We Spoke to each other
The feeling of betrayal
Is killing me each and every moment
The confrontation is
Taking my life.
Let us try to settle
Our accounts..and wind up..

I stretched out my hand.
To make u smile.
But you gifted me tears …
Erpetually u chained me
With your possessiveness
Obsessions&Fear
Today you slack time
To wave hands
And I live in an eternal phanthom
That you will reciprocate
This scrawler’s scribble.
I drew a portrait of you
As a synonym of friendship
But you crushed..
Me into pieces.
I have fallen down..
Yet I shall pave way..
For you to rise from my fall…

Count Me..i’ll serve as a Beacon
Whenever in despair..
Look at me and Proudly Proclaim
"My CONFIDANTE abide afar
Yet she is Near to me”
Forever I wish to be one step head…
Indeed the scores can never be settled.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
very STRONG words..
lovely stanzas ...

'yet I shall pave way..
For you to rise from my fall…'
wonderful!!!
SCRAWLER...KEEP GOING :)

Shaan Menon said...

beyond words..! rather i am at a loss for words..!

Rajeswari said...

Thanks :)

vinny said...

Beautiful !

Anil Sawan said...

"But you gifted me tears …
Erpetually u chained me
With your possessiveness
Obsessions&Fear"


-u rock!

Rajeswari said...

ex-Victorian ;) Thank You so much!