Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Day With My Friend....

Our day…
Starts with a smile…
And a quick prattle
I part my knitted dreams..
And fly high…
Thoughts pop in
scrawler creeps in
Share my quest for
The way to success…
I grumble for the
Misfortunes encountered…
And sheds briny tears
Lastly gets up with
A crystal mind.
I can be at my pace..
And even feel proud
For the challenges met..
I chat.on and on..
Away from the crowd..
Without any fake smiles.
To crown all
I can be myself!
Nothing can prevent
My friendship with…SOLITUDE
Indeed the best friend one can ever have!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

solitude..a writers best friend..
scrawler u have not minced any words in praise of him ...lovely :)

vinny said...

hehhehe... Solitude is sure our best friend at all times!! nice poem this :)

Rajeswari said...

Thanks vin :)

Shaan Menon said...

mmm.. True..! solitude and loneliness is one's best friend..! you know the best thing about solitude ... there are times when one feel loneliness even when they are among a crowd...! but as say.. you experience the crowd.. while being in solitude..! Ironic alle?

Anil Sawan said...

somehow i skipped a heartbeat reading this.. somehow i missed my old days.. some how i realize how i changed without intentions.. i cant go back even if i want to..

scrawler, u r just wonderful!