Monday, June 2, 2008

Eternal Phantom

Beguiled Heart whispered
About your arrival…
I danced with joy,
combed my hair,
Wore new dress
of your favourite colour,
So many things to ask
Too many things to share..
Mama..where were you all these years?
Why you left me alone?
Coming age will you be with me?
Your wailing tot
has become mama
I missed you throughout
my dark and light
I cannot lose you anymore…
In a Moment...
Heard your footsteps..
Rushed to the door
To welcome you
With a tight hug
O dear! you deceived me once again
You are nowhere near…
I realized…
My perpetual Illusion!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

..the mind filled with past sweet memories,refuse to accept the reality.. a person with whom u shared all.
'where were u all these years'... perfect reflection of innocence....

the loneliness is reflected all over..
as usual its fluent flow of soft, lovely words..
:)

SRK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Song mixed with a genuine reflection of lamentation,Hopes&disappointment...the voice resembling that of a kid makes it so sweet..You can stretch the sweet song...Kudos for the wonderful recitation!

Fantastic expression of the feelings towards a mother..in different ways...that make this Daughter's Diary truly beautiful!Each and every song are
Lovely and touching too...

Congratsss for the good work..!!!!!!

Add 2 more songs to your collections and make it Navratna!

Rajeswari said...

Karmanna...Thanks!

'virtuallyme"....Thanks for stopping by...I welcome ur suggestion..will definitely try to make it 'Navaratna" ;)

Dawn said...

Nicely put forth...I will say the words has its depth and density
Keep up the good work

CHeers

Dawn said...

Long time no post ???
Happy Father's Day
CHeers

Anonymous said...

Wow! really very touching & nice poem.... a small suggestion.... y don't u think of publishing it in some magazines.... so dat more people will be able to read it, enjoy it, appreciate it & above all, be able to understand d value of motherhood....


Good job ... keep it up &
BEST of luck....